The Tale of Bistun is an Story-Driven/Isometric/Action-Adventure game for PC and Consoles. It is a tragic story through Persian Legends.
Through a long journey, full of hate and love, greed and devotion, faith and frailty, a man named FARHAD rises and makes a sacrifice for his beloved, SHIRIN. The Tale of Bistun has deep roots in the Persian Culture; it is an action adaptation of a real story narrated in poetry by Nizami Ganjavi who is considered as one of the greatest romantic poets of the 12th century, in Persian literature.
- Untold story with unique narration.
- Zelda-style exploration, new areas unlocked by new abilities through the way
- A fantasy world filled with references to ancient history
- Casual combat system with light RPG elements
- A narrator describes the protagonist's actions
Story Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Reveal TGC 2018 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Listen to the soundtrack: soundcloud.com.
About Black Cube Games
We are a Dutch indie game development studio working on a PC and Console game called The Tale of Bistun.
More information on Black Cube Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Tale of Bistun Credits
Team lead, Animator & Game Designer
Gameplay & Tools Programmer